1. Pot up small plants into 3 1/2" plastic pots or re-pot larger plants into 4" pots in a mixture of 3/4 Promix and 1/4 sharp sand.
2. No direct sunlight - bright incident light only e.g. porch; near bright window. Air-conditioning is very beneficial. Do not grow outside in rain.
3. Water heavily early in morning - leaves dry by nightfall. It makes no difference if the leaves get wet when watering.
4. Fertilize weekly with Nutrex 20:20:20, 1 tsp to a gallon. Wet heavily but do not let stand in water.
5. Leaf spotting can be cured with Benlate. 2 tsps. per gallon.
Click here to go the The Garden Club's "Articles" page